Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New 2008 Challenger

Well, in my opinion Dodge kept to their word about making the production version of the car look very similar to the concept. Except, it just doesn't seem look as cool :( They reduced the size of the rims, gave the car a bigger rear bumper, and they added the B-pillar between the front and back windows. I think they also switched out the headlamps because they don't look quite as cool either. I really didn't notice how lame b-pillars make cars look until I took a look at the concept picture. It looks like if I get this car, I'll be tinting the windows to hide the pillar. But one surprising apparent change is that they decided to go with the classic grill instead of the one on the concept. Well if they're going retro with this car, it gets my thumbs up for the modification! Here's a couple comparison shots with the concept on top and the production version on bottom.

No comments: