Tuesday, December 18, 2007

nobody missed my blog posts

I guess I don't have too many subscribers though. But that's ok. My life is pretty boring anyway. my bff is getting married. that's cool. too bad though cause he doesn't IM me anymore. and he can't blame the time difference either. it's his fault anyway. j/k

I got free lunch the last two days, so that was pretty fun. Not much is happening besides that. I wish i was cool enough to have more of an update, but now that I remember I have a blog, maybe I'll post while I still remember what I did

2 comments:

Brian said...

Oh sure, blame your laziness on me! Dork. I've totally been checking your blog everyday...and every night there isn't a post, I cry myself to sleep. I'll be sure to IM you next time I see you, so we can talk about...errr...chicken on a stick and...errr...the weather!

Jessica said...

although it may have been a while since i have read your blog....when is the last time you read mine?? hmmmm j/k :-p it's never updated anyways :)