Monday, April 7, 2008

Life's boring

That's why I haven't posted anything lately. Well that reason and I've been busy doing work in the evening. I swear, I'm never going to get this house built. Banks are ridiculous! What else? My motorcycle is dead. The brake caliper started seizing and I didn't notice, so the rotor is scratched. So I have to replace the caliper, rotor, and brake pad. That's a pretty penny. I shou'dve bought a newer bike.

It was warm outside this weekend. So that made it enjoyable. I am buying a new bicycle. I found a pretty good deal on a bike at Dick's. It has 21 speeds, front shocks and a shock on the seat so it should be a pretty comfortable ride. They call it a comfort bike, but it's built like a mountain bike except the tires have a less aggressive tread. It's $160. That's a little pricey, but seeing as I bought a bike at Target for that much on Saturday that I found out was way too small for me after riding it. I decided to get a bike from a real sporting goods store where they had bike frame sizes for people over 6'. I wish i hadn't left my dad's old bike outside so much in college. If I had brought it out of the rain and snow and all that junk, it'd still be ridable today. My mom's bike still looks new. It's been garaged since 1990 :)

No comments: