Monday, July 9, 2007

stuff

The 4th was pretty fun, I got to watch Disturbia and then see the local fireworks up close. It was a lot of fun. I also learned that my community has a spa! I thought we only had a pool. I have been missing out!

On Friday Kristin made a peach pie. My family came to visit on Saturday and they all loved her pie. It is very good. Saturday, my family and I went on a 3-hour cruise on Lake Michigan and saw the Chicago fireworks and had an all around good time. I really enjoyed that. Sunday was just a relaxed day and I didn't get very much done, but I did get to put chicken wire over my pot that some bird/rodent kept digging in. That'll learn em!

Today I feel oddly unsettled today. Something just isn't sitting right. I just want to get out of the office, but I don't know where I'm supposed to go. I'm probably just upset about the whole house buying expense thing. I don't want to be here or anywhere today. I wish I had a life fast forward button again today.

No comments: