Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Working from home

Let me tell you, working from home is great! Because nobody stops by your cube to bug you, you have the opportunity to work much more efficiently! After getting all of my work done I had the best cookie dough milkshake ever with Kristin. Oberweis ice cream may have milk fat added, but dang it tastes good! Fat is delicious!!!! I know I'm gonna have a major craving for it again but I'm going to have to work hard to resist.

Back when I used to work designing web pages back in high school I got adicted to cheese cake ice cream milk shakes. I had one at least twice a week. I gained 10 lbs that summer! It was crazy! So I guess you could say that milkshakes are my weakness. They taste sooooo good. And I can drink so much w/o ever feeling full for some reason! I even have a method of drinking milkshake followed by water to make more room. That's just how much I've drank at one time! mmmmm.

No comments: