Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Work

Motorola S9

Work's been better than average the past 2 weeks or so. I got 2 cool new prototype phones that I could actually see myself using. That means that they will sell well, because I'm the final word of what's cool Everybody knows that! I also got a cool S9 Bluetooth stereo headset. Too bad Windows is too stupid to figure out how to use it. BT on windows can be a real bear to handle sometimes because each PC manufacturer seems to include their own variants of BT software/drivers and it is not very standardized. Maybe this is all fixed in Vista, but I don't know. My PDA is also too stupid to use the headset, boo! At least it works with cell phones! I bet it'll work with my Mac too. I have faith in Apple.

I also talked to my boss and he says that I'm on track for a promotion. This is good news because I had been thinking they'd forgotten about me. So this week I am not at all in a bad mood. Yesterday evening, a little bit, but the reasons for that are too complicated for me to type out today :P But really, life is good!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hurray, Hurrah! Glad work is going good Buddy!