Thursday, June 7, 2007

time doesnt fly

Work is boring. I love having a job and all and I wouldn't want to get laid off with all the layoffs going on now. but why does work have to be so repetitive? I mean, I went to college and challenged my brain on a daily basis, but it seems most entry-level jobs force you to do the same mind numbing tasks over and over. Why do you have to work so hard in college if you'll never use most of what you learned or your brain ever again? It's really a sad thought, and I wonder how many other people just do their jobs because it pays the bills, but they feel their brain dies a little every day they go to work.

I need to be challenged. I need to find a position that challenges me more often than not. I really don't care if it is what I studied in college. I could become a real-estate investor for all I cared. As long as I'd have to use my creativity and mental abilities to get the job done. That's all that I ask for. Let me use my brain!

No comments: